Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Daughter dreamer questions

My wonderful daughter who is teaching me more about being a dreamer.

I got asked the very good question today at bedtime. One of her favorite things today was playing with spring things that pop up into the air after you sick them down (bad explanation, couldn't find a picture on the web)

"Dad why when things go up in the air do they come down"

Very perceptive for a 6 year old. The answer was of course that God made a thing called gravity, and that gravity is a force that pulls everything back to earth.

No I am waiting for the next logical question - why don't airplanes fall and why doesn't the moon fall. However being a dreamer she probably will not connect this for a while :)


BTW - encase you are wondering in my definitions all dyslexics or dys whatever's are dreamers. Not all dreamers are dyslexics. eg I have a friend who is a dreamer no signs of any dys---- at all (makes me sick!). Once you get good at spotting dreamers you can then see if they are dys---- anything and most of the type they will have something (normally undiagnosed).

Anyway so we will see what kind of challenges, if any, my wonderful Victoria will have :)

No comments: