Friday, December 22, 2006

What tags to use

I have decided that even though I am blogging regarding Dyslexia and life as a dyslexic that I can't leave the other areas of my life out of the blog. Yes I am not being dualisic with this Blog.

Therefore what tags should I use, so people can easily find stuff (including myself!), ideas so far are:



Dyslexia - well duh!



Spirituality - as exploring this forms a big part of my life. Maybe it should be emergent church



The Black Dog - no excaping this one, did think about the fact that this is surpised to be a postive blog - yeah for Davis, then one shouldn't mention depression. However as my depression comes from my dyslexia - to a point it needs to be included.



Zestos - well I love doing this stuff, so will write about it



Family - what can I say? That I LOVE them, and are very PROUD of them all :)



Humour - what is life without a laugh



This would be good start ! I will keep you updated as to new tags as they evoluve

Now the www is the world wide wait - must be all those school kids surfing, so no nice pictures today


David









No comments: