Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Out of bounds church



I have been reading parts of the Out of Bounds Church blog by Steve (who blogs here)

I contacted Steve to pay for his book today these are the 2 key points that I mentioned to him:

A) Feminine side of Christ. I was struck by the image of Christ breastfeeding. Through a series of advents I am the only NZ lactation consultant - from a biochemistry/physiology perspective rather than any practical help! I would love to have an image of this to put up as a filler on some of the presentations that I do, however I couldn't find on the web - do you have a soft copy of these images that you could send down?.

B) Liked the idea of pegging and deep community. This explains a lot... it is nice to belong to both types of community, and it helped me see the advantages of both

It is well worth a read

No comments: